Where To Buy: www.ecell.com.au
Warranty: 1 Year
My Rating: 8/10
~ E-Cell Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) Machine Review ~
E-Cell PEMF Overview – What Does It Do?
The E-Cell sends a magnetic pulse into the tissue of an injury to help speed up the recovery process so you can return to normal, everyday life faster. When used early in the healing process, PEMFs help reverse injury damage at a cellular level by stimulating new and healthy cell growth to replace the injured and damaged cells.
A normally functioning limb, for example, makes movements by responding to electrical impulses that occur naturally in the body. When a joint or limb is damaged, these electrical stimuli cease to function properly. What the E-Cell does is mimic the correct electrical impulses while a joint is injured, allowing the proper flow of blood and other fluids to permeate the injured tissue and accelerate the process of healing.
The device is about the size of a small computer mouse. It comes with an adjustable strap and the E-Cell can virtually be placed and positioned on any part of the body that needs treatment. As each area of the body uses different electronic signals to perform normal function, the ingenious E-Cell has a SIM card slot where a variety of therapy cards – each designed for different parts of the anatomy – can be inserted so that the injured area receives the correct impulses.
What Are The Benefits
- Faster recovery from injury.
- Can be used effectively on just about every area of the body.
- Provides pain relief from injuries and arthritis.
- Improves bone growth, blood flow, tissue and tendon repair.
- Comes with a variety of therapy cards designed for specific parts of the body.
- Works on muscle, joint and connective tissue injuries.
- Drug-free pain relief.
- All-natural therapy.
- Reduces post-operation recovery time.
- The device is small and portable.
How To Use The E-Cell
Simply insert the correct therapy card into the SIM card slot, attach the E-Cell to the injured area or joint, strap it firmly and turn it on. Each therapy sessions lasts for approximately 30 minutes and should be done about 3 times per day for a fresh injury.
- For one, the device is quite expensive. But then, what price is your health and fitness worth?
- The E-Cell device requires at least one therapy card to operate.
It depends on the pack or kit you buy. If you want you can just purchase the E-Cell device on it’s own and then purchase whatever accessories you think you’ll require. However, it makes more financial sense to buy a kit as you save some money that way. There are loads of different therapy cards, replacement power packs, batteries, carry pouches and so on. It’s best to browse their official website for a comprehensive list of the options.
Kits and Prices
- Basic Pack $649 – E-Cell, instruction booklet, strap, charger, 1 therapy card.
- Essentials Kit $795 – E-Cell, instruction booklet, strap, charger, 4 therapy cards.
- Premium Pack $1299 – E-Cell, instruction booklet, strap, charger, carry pouch, 12 therapy cards.
- Mid Back
- Lower Back
This isn’t just some magnet therapy device. It works on mimicking the body’s natural electrical impulses that promote healthy tissue growth and joint movement. The science behind the E-Cell device is real and tangible, and much research has gone into creating this little machine.
It is a little pricey, but if you are suffering from any chronic conditions that require regular pain relief, or are actively involved in something physical that requires muscle recuperation or injury treatment, then this device could very well be the solution. It’s definitely worth checking out their website for a further look. There is a lot of information on there about how the E-Cell works and what it can do for you.