Where To Buy: www.amazon.com
Fitness Level: All Levels
Warranty: 1 Year (plus upgrade options)
Our Rating: 8/10
~ Sunny Health & Fitness Pro Indoor Cycling Bike Review ~
Indoor cycling bikes don’t take up a lot of room at home and are a great way to get your cardiovascular fitness up to speed. Not only that they are fantastic calorie burners, increase your metabolic rate (when both exercising and resting), enabling you to shed those unwanted pounds and keep them off. On top of that they really tone up the calves, thighs and butt, giving your legs and behind that much sought after muscular and athletic look.
This machine has a heavy duty build quality, which is evident as soon as you touch it and hop on for a ride. It’s built to last and it’s built to take a pounding. The frame is made from solid steel, not some cheap and flimsy alloy. The flywheel alone weighs 44 pounds.
The Sunny Health & Fitness company has been making exercise bikes for over 10 years now and have cemented themselves as one of the market leaders. The Californian company sources their bikes and parts from both Taiwan and China, which helps to keep their prices down and very competitive.
What I Like About This Indoor Bike
- I like the build quality, as I mentioned earlier. It’s tough and made to last.
- There are plenty of resistance levels on this bike, allowing you to adjust it for an easy, cruisy ride to warm up and warm down, or crank the resistance up to emulate even the toughest hill climb.
- Best of all, the price is hard to beat. For less than $300 you really won’t find a better home exercise bike than this one.
- It’s very easy to put together. Takes around 15 minutes.
- Suited to all levels of fitness with it’s great range of resistance adjustability.
- Comes with a standard warranty.
- Adjustable Handlebars
- Adjustable Seat In All Directions
- Adjustable Resistance
- Pedals With Toe Clips and Straps
- Heavy Duty Crank
- 44lb Flywheel
- Chain Drive For Smooth and Quiet Operation
- Equipped With Wheels For Transportation
- Colour: Silver
- Size: 42 x 35 x 10 inches
- Weight: 118 pounds
- Maximum User Weight: 265 pounds
The Not So Good
- I’m only short, so I haven’t suffered this problem, but I have heard that the bike is not a great fit for very tall people, well over 6 foot. Suffers a few stability issues.
- The seat could be a bit more comfortable, but it’s a pretty standard design for this type of exercise bike. They are fitted with a racing seat, like the good cycles at many gyms.
Warranty is a standard one year on the frame included in the purchase price, but for a small upgrade can be extended to 2 years. Parts is only 90 days.
Overall, taking into consideration the price of the bike, I think the Sunny SF-B1110 Indoor Cycling Bike is a solid piece of equipment that will last for years and really help you achieve those fitness goals. You can’t get better value than this bike for quality and price.
Big savings at Amazon at the moment, too, so get in quick while the price is really low.