Where To Buy: www.amazon.com
Warranty: 1 Year (2 Years in EEU)
Our Rating: 8.5/10
~ Review of the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband (Black, Large) ~
Monitor your heart rate and activity levels right from your wrist with this innovative and handy tracking device.
The Fitbit activity wristband has been a #1 Bestseller in three different categories on Amazon for some time now. There are more than 12,000 customer reviews with an average star rating of 4 out of 5. It is the bee’s knees of wristband fitness monitors and something everyone seriously into fitness should consider having in their kit. Not everyone is interested in monitoring their fitness with a device strapped to their wrist, but if you’ve thought about doing so, then go out and grab yourself one of these. Once you have one you’ll wonder how you ever did without it.
It does everything it promises and proclaims it can do, it does it well and with very good accuracy. If you need a motivational boost to get more active, just check out your activity levels. If they are lower than what you would like, you’ll be spurred into action. Likewise you can receive a confidence boost when you check to see you have outdone yourself and exceeded the goals you set.
Let’s now take a look at the features and benefits of owning and wearing the Fitbit Charge Activity Wristband.
What Are The Benefits And Features?
- You can track your heart rate all day long with the Fitbit. See what it is when you’re both resting and in the middle of an intense workout.
- Activity tracking will enable you to keep tabs on how much distance you have travelled, how many steps you have taken in your travels, calories burned, floors climbed and just how many minutes of the day you have actually been “active”.
- The intuitive Exercise Mode and Smart Track functions will record all of your workouts, giving you real time stats right on your wrist.
- There is even a sleep monitor built in which will let you know how long you’ve slept and the quality of your sleep. The built-in silent alarm gently rouses you in the morning by vibrating on your wrist. It’s pretty cool.
- When you sync it to your smartphone, your Fitbit tracker will alert you when someone is calling you, even displaying who is calling.
- The easy-to-read OLED display even functions as a watch so you always know what time it is. No need to wear both the tracker and a watch. It’s all in one.
- Sync all your daily stats with your computer, phone or tablet. It’s easy and a really handy feature of the Fitbit.
- Using your mobile or online dashboard you can analyse your stats, keep track of your food intake and set fitness goals. The Fitbit will help you organise and plan both your fitness goals and exercise regime.
- I’ve never had any problems, but some people say the wristband gives them a rash. There must be something in the material that a small percentage of people may be allergic to.
- Sometimes syncing to another device can be inconsistent.
Price, Warranty and Shipping
There are cheaper models that do similar things, but the Fitbit’s higher price tag of nearly $130 is worth it. It’s popular for a reason, and all the Amazon reviews confirm this. For purchases made in most parts of the world the Fitbit comes with a standard one year warranty. However, if you live in a country in the European Economic Union (EEU), then the warranty is 2 years. Check Amazon for shipping details to your country.
If you are serious about monitoring your fitness on the go, then I can’t see how you couldn’t buy yourself one of these great little devices. It has everything you need in one little wrist band and, with the syncing to other devices, it makes keeping track of everything – including your all-important progress – so, so easy.
Well worth the money in my opinion. I’m more than happy with it and I’m sure you will be too once you get one of these strapped to your wrist. Do yourself a favour and click the Amazon Buy button below. It’ll take you directly to the sales page for the Fitbit so you can check it out for yourself.