Where To Buy: www.amazon.com
Our Rating: 8/10
~ Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer Black – Review ~
At 1875 watts the motor on this hair dryer has around 60% more power than the majority of hair dryers on the market. In part that adds to the overall price tag, and at $200 (currently), it’s not a cheap hair dryer by any means.
Using ionic technology like many of the leading brands are using nowadays, the Sedu Revolution Pro is able to reduce hair frizz by as much as 90%! It achieves this with a combination of both sealing in moisture in the hair strands and having the capacity to dry the hair in half the time it would take a cheaper, inferior model hair dryer.
What Are The Benefits And Features?
- This dryer has more power than other models and, as already mentioned, causes less damage to the hair by being able to dry it in half the time. This feature also naturally makes it quicker to get ready and out the door.
- With a dedicated ion switch that you can turn on and off, you have a choice between sleek, smooth hair, or drying your hair without the ions for more volume, body and bounce.
- Ergonomically designed to suit professional hairdressers and stylists, this makes it comfortable to hold in your hand for long periods. It is also built to be lightweight without losing its core power.
- This dryer isn’t made in China. It’s handcrafted in France and comes with that trusted European style and quality synonymous with that part of the world.
- This model has two heat settings and two speed settings, as well as the ion on/off switch.
- The other thing to note about the Sedu Revolution Pro 4000i is the extra long cord. Now while this could prove to be a hindrance in some circumstances, in a salon or big bathroom environment the long cord will be a real plus.
- It’s not cheap. There are many models out there that sell for a much lower price.
- Some consider it a little too heavy.
How Much Does The Sedu Revolution Pro 4000i Cost?
At the moment on Amazon the Sedu Revolution Pro 4000i is selling at a reduced price, marked down 20% to an even $200. O you can purchase the titanium model for $325.
Should You Buy It? Yes Or No?
If the price of this hair dryer is within your budget, then my recommendation is to buy yourself one. You’ll definitely be happy with the results and the quality of this model. Added to that are all the positive customer reviews the Sedu Revolution Pro has received on Amazon, averaging over 4 stars.
While other hair dryers might be less than half the price, will they treat your precious hair as well as gently as this one? And how long will those other dryers last compared to the Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer?